Adaptive Suite 2017.1 Release Now Available!
We are pleased to announce that Adaptive Suite 2017.1 is now generally available to all customers. In this release, we enrich your active planning process with new features that make it easy to collaborate with business partners, adds more powerful modeling and analytics and includes enhancements for fast reporting and model management.
What’s new in Adaptive Suite 2017.1:
- Visual Model Overview: Graphical view of relationships between model building blocks such as sheets, assumptions, and accounts, making it easier to understand how your model works.
- Master formula type: New formula type for General Ledger and Custom accounts that can be used to override all other formulas for things like year-to-date income/loss in retained earnings or cash flow calculations.
- Advanced Planning formula expressions to make models easier to maintain and calculate faster.
- Expanded dependency view: In addition to accounts, now search where levels, dimension values, and attribute values are in use to understand the impact of your changes.
- Bulk structure update: Accounts, levels, dimensions can be updated in bulk via Excel file upload Modeled sheet structure import to streamline structure updates.
- Modeled sheet import: Download a modeled sheet definition and upload it as a new sheet to streamline copying modeled sheets from sandbox instances to production.
- Dimension attributes can now be used as columns on modeled sheets, making them usable in many more models.
- Expand/collapse all in Shared Formulas hierarchies and other navigation enhancements.
EXCEL INTERFACE FOR PLANNING
- Refresh sheets with the latest planning data – without losing any of your pending changes.
- Retain Excel formulas in offline Adaptive planning models and push the resolved number to the server.
- Multiple Versions on Sheets now available in Excel Interface for Planning
- Report notes can now appear in the right-most report column
- Reusable reports: Build new reports from components of existing reports
- Repeating reports in OfficeConnect to generate reports for different levels and rollup structures automatically
- Find and replace in OfficeConnect
- Ability to limit visible dimensions in data point and dial level drill-downs
- Selectable color and leaf-nodes in map dial
- Cumulative sum in column, line and area charts
- Process Guide: A to-do list for novice or occasional users of Adaptive Planning. The Process Guide includes links directly to the location of the model where their work is required
- Automatic journal entry reversals
- Journal entry import
- NetSuite Adapter enhancements in Adaptive Integration
- Utilizes the 2016.2 version of NetSuite SuiteTalk web services so NetSuite adapters can be written to take advantage of newer NetSuite account and transaction types.
- Allows drill through to NetSuite for data imported through Integration
- Allows importing of data from saved searches
- Support for Pentaho Kettle version 6.1
- Force password change on login for new accounts
- Track user activity
Customer Success Journey Series
You’re invited to our Adaptive Insights Customer Success Journey Series webcasts and learning library. Your Customer Success Journey Series begins with on-demand learning for:
- Expense Planning Series 1, 2, and 3: Simply and streamline the expense planning process while taking into consideration your specific organizational requirements
- Workforce Planning Series 1, 2 and 3: Plan people costs and perform individual headcount planning more effectively
- Capital Planning Series 1, 2 and 3: Establish capital plans linked to GL accounts and capital acquisition driven from planned events
We’ll be adding additional webcasts to the Customer Success Library in the coming months!
Adaptive Suite Tips & Tricks
Do You Know…
How to import data to Adaptive Planning & Consolidation using Excel templates?
Learn about the templates to import data to standard, cube, and modeled sheets.Watch a Short Video »
Certification Program and Training Courses
Due to popular demand, we launched our certification for Adaptive Planning and Adaptive Reporting! To help you prepare for certification, you can enroll in one or more of four brand new Planning and Reporting training courses. We also offer many different options to suit your learning style – from classroom training, to virtual instructor-led, to self-paced study – so you can get the most out of training.Read More »
What’s New in 2017.1: Key New Features
Learn more about powerful new reporting capabilities, more ways to collaborate on the plan, as well as time-saving enhancements to the administration process, and many other new features.Visit the 2017.1 Release Notes Page »
2017.1 – New release recorded training available now
Our 2017.1 release date is scheduled for January 13th, 2017. There are a number of exciting new features available throughout the entire suite of Adaptive Products. Preview the 2017.1 release now with these recorded training videos.Visit the Training Videos »
Access educational content, early software releases, and networking opportunities with peers. Earn points for your participation, which can be redeemed for valuable rewards.Get Started »
Browse the Adaptive Suite Product Support and Forums to find answers to frequently asked questions, share useful tips and solutions, and post questions. To get there, click the Navigation Icon > Support > Product Support and Forums.
For the best experience with the Adaptive Suite, be sure to use a supported browser and Java version. Visit the Java Troubleshooting Guides in the Product Support and Forums for details.
We greatly value your feedback, so feel free to contact us with your questions and comments!